5. Comfortable shoes. The area between rooms, expo, space bar and the entrance isn’t large, but after many times of walking up and down the stairs after the fabulous keynotes and sessions, your feet may get tired. Plus you may want to bust a move or two during the after party!
4. Comfortable clothing. You’ll be moving from room to room, up and down the stairs and presumably, busting that move that we talked about in reason #5. You might as well be comfortable doing it. If comfortable for you is fancy dress, as say.. the Hulk, who are we to judge?
3. Technology! As if we really had to tell you to bring tablets and phones. But just in case, here is a reminder. You’ll of course want to live tweet how much fun you’re having to those that weren’t lucky enough to get a ticket!
2. Chargers! We’ll have the outlets, you bring the chargers or extra batteries for all of that technology you’re bringing. I heard a rumor that there is gonna be some cool swag. You’ll definitely want to tweet about that!
1. Enthusiasm! Hopefully you’ll be excited that it’s a Friday and you’re not at work. In addition to that, you’ll be learning cool stuff, meeting new people and getting cool swag. Also, you’ll get our amazing Keynotes from Peter Coffee and Erica Kuhl and if that wasn’t enough, the after party! This is where we want to see those cool moves!
If this sounds all too good to be true and you don’t have a ticket for the hottest event in town, don’t fret. Tickets are still available here.